Dec 6, 2010

DAY 6- Mmmm fish popsicle

Hi everyone!! Todays topic is the weather. As I am typing this I have wool socks on, pj pants, an undershirt, a tshirt, a wool sweater, and I am underneath two dyna's, which are big comforter like blankets,...similar to the ones that they sell at IKEA(best store ever may I add). Apart from my sexy bedroom clothes, the floor is heated. Yet I am still cold, or more like my fingers. Point is, I don't think I am ever too hot here. Right now it is -6C, 21F outside.
Let us take a look at this week's forecast, (it's in Farenheit):


Yeah.. that is really cold, and it does get colder, and it most likely will. brrr. I mean even the fish are freezing up...What? Ridiculous right? I wish.

This fish was found yesterday when a family went out onto the ice to ice skate and instead found the immobile 20cm fish underneath their feet! Pretty cool huh?!?! What will happen to the fish? It is still unknown, but if I find out more I will let you all know.
So ladies and gentlemen place your orders in for fish popsicles now before it's too late. I take cash or credit.
Vi snakkes!!
Until tomorrow!
PS. Let us not forget this google image which was taken last summer of two Norwegians in Bergen chasing the Google Street View car!

No comments:

Post a Comment