Jan 14, 2010


Nervousness and Fear have been pestering me for some time now. I fight them off and ignore them from time to time, but they’re just like that friend, (the one you only have as a friend, because it’s somewhat convenient, and you act like they’re your best friend, but you never really hang out with them, let alone talk with them) who keep calling and calling and calling. After so many ignored calls, it comes to the point where you have to answer. Well it finally came to that point with Nervousness and Fear.
I don’t like these guys, they’re not really my type. I rarely hang out with them and when I do I always end up feeling sick. I never make plans to hang out, we just do. And right now we’re hanging out, leaning over my shoulder as my ten fingers play around with these 26 letters.
I told my boyfriend it feels like I have pterodactyls in my stomach…I think they’re hatching a new generation.
My mom says to just breathe and relax and to think about how much I want this…It’s not helping.

No comments:

Post a Comment